David Miller practices in an array of areas, and concentrates in complex civil matters. His attention to detail, work ethic and personal dedication to clients have enabled him to efficiently and successfully assist individuals, corporations, insurers, insureds, landlords, tenants, homeowners, developers, general contractors, subcontractors, suppliers, design professionals and medical professionals in commercial/business disputes, construction claims and liens, catastrophic personal injury claims, premises liability matters, class actions, general liability claims, medical malpractice claims, probate matters, landlord-tenant issues, and a wide variety of transactional matters.
David joined the firm in 2016. He is admitted to practice in all State Courts of Florida as well as the Southern, Middle and Northern Federal District Courts of Florida. He obtained a Bachelor of Science degree from Florida State University, where he studied Psychology and English, and a Juris Doctorate, with honors, from Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law.
David has lived in Palm Beach County for over twenty years. He is married to Michele, a law clerk for the 15th Judicial Circuit. When he is not practicing law, David enjoys spending time with Michele and their son, cooking, traveling, fishing, and playing sports.
- State of Florida
- US District Court, Southern District of Florida
- US District Court, Middle District of Florida
- US District Court, Northern District of Florida
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad College of Law (J.D., with honors)
- Florida State University (B.S.)
Professional Memberships and Association:
- Florida Bar Association
- Palm Beach County Bar Association
- The Craig S. Barnard American Inns of Court Member
- The King’s Academy Pre-Law Studies Program Guest Speaker